Design the perfect ski resort
Build ski runs and lifts, improve the resort and manage the workforce to attract ski lovers of all kind. Will you create a charming village or a concrete blocks? That’s up to you!
Satisfy challenging visitors
The success of your station relies on the well-being of visitors. Choose wisely the next facility you want to build and keep them happy!
Enjoy the surrounding mountains
Surrounded by stunning landscapes, take a break and enjoy the view. Snowtopia is a feelgood game that immerses you in a wintry and cheerful spirit.
The game is in early access which means that the team is still developing new features.
- Build and manage your ski resorts
- Trace slopes and place lifts
- Unlock a wide variety of skiers
- Maintain the ski area and allocate the workforce
- Improve facilities and specialize your stations
- And more to come!
This project is developed by the Tea for two studio, an independent studio located in Ivry-sur-Seine (France).
Former developer at EA and Ubisoft, he knows what he wants as a tycoon player: an intuitive track construction tool and a good challenge.
A skier since she was 4 years old, she wants to create a game in accordance with her former work as a sustainable development adviser.
The team working on Snowtopia is composed by Tea for two studio and a bunch of freelancers.
- Technical director: Garry Williams
- Creative director: Anne Lautrou
- 3D artist & art director: Théo Jacquemin
- Sound designer: Benjamin Frydman
- Gameplay programmer: Simon Jacquemin
- Producer: Nadège Carlier
- Game designer: Mélanie Grosmangin
- Level designer: Harry Luck
- Publishers: Goblinz studio & Fractale
- And a lot more people helping and supporting us <3