Design the perfect ski resort
Build ski runs and lifts, improve the resort and manage the workforce to attract ski lovers of all kind. Will you create a charming village or a concrete blocks? That’s up to you!
Satisfy challenging visitors
The success of your station relies on the well-being of visitors. Choose wisely the ones you want to attract and keep them happy!
Enjoy the surrounding mountains
Surrounded by stunning landscapes, take a break and enjoy the view. Snowtopia is a feelgood game that immerses you in a wintry and cheerful spirit.
Not all features are available in the demo.
- Build and manage your ski resorts
- Trace trails and place lifts
- Unlock a wide variety of skiers
- Design the ski area and allocate the workforce upcoming
- Maintain balance withing the mountain upcoming
- Improve facilities and specialize your stations upcoming
- And more to come!
This project is developed by the Tea for two studio, an independent studio located in Ivry-sur-Seine (France).
Former developer at EA and Ubisoft, he knows what he wants as a tycoon player: an intuitive track construction tool and a good challenge.
A skier since she was 4 years old, she wants to create a game in accordance with her former work as a sustainable development adviser.
The team working on Snowtopia is composed by the Tea for two studio and a group of independent developers.
- Programmer: Garry Williams
- Producer: Anne Lautrou
- 3D artist: Arthur Bourdot, Théo Jacquemin
- Game designer: Julien Barbe
- Marketing specialist: Yannick Elahee
- Sound designer: Benjamin Frydman
- Additional help: Judicaelle Live Lun, Antonin Ferret, Clément Grenier, Claire Bléhaut, Gabrielle Williams and Robin Dumenil